Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Finest Day -- Is Yet Unknown!





The transition from uncertainty to certainty. The morph from dithering to finality. The transformation from confusion to clarity. There is something special about moments that have the quality of decisiveness about them. Whatever be the project at hand: be it professional, be it business, or be it life-defining -- it is the transition, the morphing and the transformation that changes the color and the flavor of everything.

Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown

--------------------------



This article is now available to subscribers of the site - http://questfornirvana.com/, requiring prior registration.


Registration is simple - you will receive an email when you register. Clicking on the link provided in the mail will subscribe you to the content of the site.


See you at the new site!


--------------------------

Stumble Upon Toolbar http://www.wikio.com